- Fine organic synthes
- IsIsolation and reactivity studies of highly sensitive compounds
- Asymmetric organo- and transition metal catalysis and catalyst design
Metal-free reduction of the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride, formation of SF5 containing ion pairs and the appli...
M. Rueping, P. Nikolaienko, Y. Lebedev, A. Adams
Green Chemistry, 19 (11), pp. 2571-2575, (2017)
Coordination Chemistry of [E(Idipp)]2+ Ligands (E = Ge, Sn): Metal Germylidyne [Cp*(CO)2W_Ge(Idipp)]+ and Metallote...
Y. N. Lebedev, U. Das, G. Schnakenburg and A. C. Filippou
Organometallics, 36 , 1530-1540., (2017)
[2+2+1] Cycloadditions of Bis(dialkylamino)acetylenes with SiI2(Idip): Syntheses and Re- activity Studies of Unprec...
Y. N. Lebedev, U. Das, O. Chernov, G. Schnakenburg and A. C. Filippou
Chem. Eur. J. 20, 9280-9289, (2014)
Silicon-Oxygen Double Bonds: A Stable Silanone with a Trigonal-Planar Coordinated Sili- con Center
A. C. Filippou, B. Baars, O. Chernov, Y. N. Lebedev and G. Schnakenburg
Angew. Chem. 126, 576-581, (2014)
Silicon(II) Coordination Chemistry: N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes of Si2+ and SiI+
A. C. Filippou, Y. N. Lebedev, O. Chernov, M. Stra_man, G. Schnakenburg
Angew. Chem. 125, 7112-7116, (2013)
The first example of oxidation of manganese(III) porphyrin in sulphuric acid solutions
M. Klyueva, Y. Lebedev, A. Nikitin, A. Semeikin, Russ. J. Gen
Chem. 2006, 76, 1848, (2005)
Synthesis of complexes of manganese with tetrabutyltetramethylporphyrins and study of their reactivity in acid medi...
M. Klyueva, A. Semeikin, A. Nikitin, Y. Lebedev, Izv. Vys_s. U_cebn. Zaved
Him. Him. Tehnol. 49, 16, (2006)
- 2008 - 2014 - PhD student at the University of Bonn (magna cum laude), Germany,Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, supervisor - Prof. Dr. A. C. Filippou. Thesis title: "Multiple Bonding of Low-valent Silicon and Germanium to Group 6 and 9 Metals"
- 2007 - 2008 - Engineer in chemistry (with honors), Russia, Specialization: "Chemistry of Organic Dyes", Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and, Technology (ISUCT).
- 2003 - 2007 - Bachelor in chemical technology and biochemistry (with honors), Russia ISUCT
- Since May 2016: Postdoctoral fellow at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KAUST Catalysis Center, supervisor -Prof. Dr. M. Rueping
- 2014 - 2016: Postdoctoral fellow at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany, Institute of Organic Chemistry, supervisor -Prof. Dr. M. Rueping
- KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
- Division of Physical Science and Engineering (PSE)
8;#Alumni and Former Staff