The seminar "Introduction to science communication" is offered by the Agata agency.
Topics of the seminar:
- Science communication in a nutshell
- The importance of scicomm (impact, education, culture)
- Different formats
- Examples (articles, ideas, creative plans)
- SciComm offices and agencies - how to work with scicomm professionals
- A day in the life of a science communicator
- Different subgroups within science communicators: podcasters, youtubers, illustrators, museum curators, university comms offices, outreach, journalists.
- Differences, strengths and weaknesses of each field
- Recommended resources for each one